Sunday, February 9, 2014

Work Wear: Baddie Blue

I really really Love this sweater. I got it on sale at New York and Company a little while ago during their 40% store wide sale. I believe this shirt was already on clearance which made it dirt cheap. I can't recall exactly but I believe this shirt was about $15! I really love the royal blue color, I don't have anything in this shade in my wardrobe, but I also love the faux lace detail on the shirt. On the bottom I'm wearing denim leggings, also from New York and Company. They are originally $50 but I got them for $30 the same day. I really love these because they look like jeans and feel like jeans but are comfortable & fit like leggings. I really want another pair but they only make them in two washes, this fabulous dark wash and a very ugly teal-ish blue. No. Thank You. I would've worn much cuter shoes but the non-stop snowing and frigid temps make it unwise to wear anything but UGGs or heavy snow boots. Such a shame! My hair is in a tight wash and go and my curls are defined with argan oil Eco Styler Gel. Not my favorite product, mostly because it makes my hair very crunchy, but I pulled the look off anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment