Tuesday, June 23, 2015

DIY Movie Ticket stub Shadow Box

Here is my latest craft endeavor which is 
Pintrest inspired!




I was looking for a way to display and store my saved movie ticket stubs. I have been collecting the ticket stub from every movie I have attended for the past 2 years. Most I have seen with my boyfriend, which makes these very sentimental, but I also saved the stubs of movies I saw with others. I am a big movie goer so saving these paper mementos was important to me. I am also an AMC Stubs card holder, which is a loyalty program offered by AMC theaters. One of the perks of
being a card holder is that they save a digital catalog of all the
movies you have seen at their theaters (when you swipe your Stubs card). The only draw back is that it won't register if for any reason you forget your card or go to a non AMC theater.


Anyway, I found this idea on pintrest and decided to give it a shot. I was able to accomplish this project for less than $20. The Shadow box is from Target $9.99 textured scrapbook paper $1.99 at Michaels. both 12x12. The scrap book 3-D stickers from Michaels $3.99 & $2.99

I ended up changing the spot where this project is displayed. Watch my video tutorial to see where it is hanging now!


Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment