Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tales From The Roots: Beshe 'Shelly' Wig Review

Hey Girl! 

I recently ordered this wig from Elevatestyles.com and I'm very pleased to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this wig. Her name is Shelly and she is a Beshe synthetic wig. 

Before I buy any wigs I do research on Youtube to get a sense of what it will look like and how other women feel about the wig. While I was in search of a natural looking afro/curly textured wig I came across a review of Shelly done by ColouredBeautiful. That's pretty much when I fell in love with it but before buying it I did watch several other reviews of this wig. In each of the videos I watched the wig received rave reviews so it was a no brainer at that point.


It took about 6 or 7 days from ordering for me to receive the wig, which I think is excellent. Elevatestyles is a very trusted and reliable site for ordering wigs. 

I think the wig looks very natural. I did pull out some of my natural hair to give a more realistic hairline. Other than that this wig is great right out of the package. The only down side is that the cap is very small. If you have a larger head or a lot of thick hair you will probably need to pull out more hair in the front like I did or wear this wig with a head band. 

I can happily say that I was able to wear it to work and not have anyone notice that I was wearing a wig instead of my usual Fro. I do not mind wearing wigs but it's nice to not be the talk of the office when you change your hair! Who really wants to hold a press conference about every wig or weave they wear at work anyway...

But I digress...For a more in depth review check out the video I made on this video on my YouTube page. Please Like and Share if you are loving this wig! 


Let me know what you think!



Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment