Monday, May 19, 2014

Riding Bikes in Skirts

Previously I showed you a dazzling navy blue tea length skirt from the NY&C's Eva Mendes collection. Here is her sister.
Even though these skirts are the same, save for their pattern, there are many different ways to wear them. In my last blog I dressed it up with heals & of rocking it with heals I decided to dress it down & show off the versatility of the skit. I'm wearing a plain white fitted T shirt from JC Penney's with my Favorite shoes of the moment, my white Teacup Keds. By belt is from express and the necklace
is from Akira.

Other ways to wear a skirt of this length and style include: Pairing with a crop top or tube top, cropped jacked or jean jacket. Strapy sandals or thong sandals and in the fall pairing with tights and ankle booties. 



Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

@littlethingsbloves on Instagram 

Little Things B loves on Pintrest 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment