Monday, May 5, 2014

High Tea

Vintage look with a twist. Tea Length skirts for spring and summer 2014! I got this one for a steal...




Tea length skirts are by far my favorite spring trend. These skirts can be dressed up and dressed down, worn modern or vintage, with heels or flats and any way you wear them you are guaranteed to
be gorgeous. I really love the carefree, femininity this style radiates but more importantly I love how I can wear them both on weekends and while in the office and still feel comfortable and beautiful.  I can't wait to wear them more this spring and summer.

This skirt is one half of a pair that I recently picked up from New York and Company. Both skirts are staple pieces from the Eva Mendes Collection which is doing wonders for NY&C. This skirt is originally priced at $59.95, the second skirt (the one I originally lusted after) is originally priced at $64.95. When I first saw them I felt this was a little pricey so I sat back and waited for the perfect sale. That came last weekend. I went to NY&C's website fully prepared to pay whatever they wanted me to for the floral skirt because it was beginning to pain me that it was not mine. When I found it on the website I instantly fell in love. Not with the skirt but with the sale!

Both skirts were on sale for almost half of their original price. This navy skirt is originally $59 as I said but this day it was on sale for $33! Along with this beautiful sale NY&C was offering $50 off your purchase of $100, along with free shipping. After putting both skirts in my cart and a shirt to get my total to $100 I was able to take advantage of this deal.
Target Clearance $16

If I wouldn't have had patience I would have paid regular price for these items and spent about $169.85 but because I am becoming a sale ninja with the patience of a hunting lioness I got everything for $56 after taxes.

Just Lovely.

The shirt I'm wearing is also from New York and Company. Bought separately for $25. The other accessories are things that I have had for quite some time. If your wondering about sizes, the sizing chart on NY&C.com wasn't really helpful. I bought a size 2 in the skirt and an XS in the shirt. According to them I should be a 4 but I tried on a 4 in the store and it was way too big.
bag Payless , belt H&M , necklace Forever 21 




















This outfit's Pin-spiration 

Don't Forget to Follow Me!


Little Things B loves on Pintrest 

@Littlethingsbloves on Instagram

Subscribe to my blog below :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment