Tuesday, May 20, 2014

OOTD: B & the City

I wasn't planning on doing a blog today but I couldn't resist posting the details about what I wore to work today! 


     If you follow my blog you will recognize the navy blue circle skirt I am wearing, which is from New York and Company. This is actually my first time wearing this skirt out, besides in my blog and I swear I fell in love all over again. The flow of the skirt gives this outfit a regal quality and the sheen of the fabric in the sunlight pushes that regal quality over the top! Click here for a more in depth description about the skirt..
     One of my favorite things to do to spice up and outfit or create a new look is to put a skirt on top of A dress. In this picture I am actually wearing a backless dress I got last year from H&M underneath my navy skirt. Not only does this create a new look for the dress but the backless detail and the cheetah print ad some flavor to an otherwise simple skirt.
      I believe the dress was no more than $20 but I'm not sure. I cinched my waist with one of my favorite belts from Express which compliments my metallic necklace is from Forever 2. My 'diamond' stud earrings are from JC Penney & the sandals are from Charlotte Russe. 
Milani's Violet Volt on my lips and I'm rocking 2nd day Twist out. Details on my new twist out coming soon....

Don't Forget to Follow Me!!

Littlethings BLoves on Pintrest 
@littlethingsbloves on Instagram 

Enter your email below to subscribe to my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment