Thursday, January 22, 2015

Outfit of The Week: The Chic Tee

      Check out my Outfit of the week. This little number is really comfortable and easy to put together. All you will need to recreate this look is a pair of skinny jeans, a graphic tee and heels. Every one has these pieces in their closet and there really is no wrong way to go about putting something like this together.



      This outfit gives you a way to make your jeans and tee shirt more sophisticated. It's definitely something I would wear to work but it can easily transition to a happy hour outfit.

     The best thing about an outfit like this is it's versatility. Any pair of heels or booties can look great with jeans and a blazer. You can even dress it down by wearing riding boots or cute flats. If you want you can add layers for more warmth, for example a button up or chambray top under the tee. This would help out a lot and add more depth to the outfit.

      I used cool colors in this outfit: light jeans, gray tee & blazer, light blue heels. I considered wearing dark Jeans but I wanted to change things up a bit. I didn't buy anything new for this look. These are all things I've had for at least a year except for the shoes and jewelry.


Outfit Details 
Blazer: H&M
Tee Shirt: Forever 21 "Creme De Le Creme"
Skinny Jeans: Pac Sun
Shoes: Call It Spring "Seveven" $39.98
Jewelry: Forever 21
Bag: JC Penney







Check out this video on my New Youtube Page ;-)




Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

@littlethingsbloves on Instagram 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for 
reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment