Saturday, November 9, 2013

Product Review: E.L.F cosmetics

 Some of you may have already heard of Eyes Lips Face or e.l.f cosmetics, but for those of you who haven't it is a makeup company that sells a wide variety of extremely reasonably priced makeup, beauty tools and accessories. I discovered E.l.f while watching bronzegoddess on Youtube years ago. I went through a makeup phase, much like my current lipstick phase, and she used a lot of their products in her makeup tutorials. I followed her lead and ordered a few things from their website which is not some random makeup vendor that you would be afraid to give your credit card information, its a very professional site and successful business. The shipping was very quick, the products came in nice packaging and I was satisfied with mostly everything I bought.

Fast forward to now, I have tried my fair share of their products and I even see it in stores.By far my favorite is their mineral blush in the color Peachy. You can buy it online for $5 and in a wide variety of colors. I really like the fact that their mineral makeup is so similar to Bare Escentuals mineral makeup which I also use. I use my e.l.f kabuki brush to apply it which I got for $6. Six bucks for a kabuki brush is very reasonable because they can be very costly if bought from the leading makeup brands.
Recently Target upped the amount of e.l.f products they sell in stores, including the holiday gift sets like the one pictured below. But this should not replace visiting their online sites. If you sign up for their emails you will get promotion codes to use for free shipping and freebies from their website. If online shopping isn't your thing Walmart also sells a small fraction of their products.
I definitely recommend Eyes Lips Face for those of you who are just starting out or don't wear makeup often but want a decent product for a reasonable price. It's also great for trying trends for less before investing more money on a higher end product. I'm currently practicing applying false lashes with e.l.f lashes. It's a struggle but I don't mind trying and failing with these inexpensive lashes. You should give e.l.f a shot and if you already have give the mineral blush a try! It's amazing :)
Be sure to check out http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ for new makeup deals
My e.l.f makeup collection: Baked blush, eye brow kit,
liquid eye liner, mineral blush, eye shadow duo,
concealer palette, cream liner and false lashes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment