Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween! Create the Perfect Chucky Costume for your Toddler


Pulling off a great Halloween costume can be a challenge but I promise this one is inexpensive, practical and a guaranteed hit!  But most importantly, this costume does not take a lot of time to perfect the look. This is perfect for the moms who don't have time to hand sew and dye fabrics to perfection. This is not a project that will stress you out, trust me.

You only need a few key items to pull off the Chucky look and the great thing about this costume is that you don't need the exact costume the murderous doll wore in order to nail the look. Ever since the 90's a set of overalls, a striped shirt, crazy orange hair, and scars equal a killer Chucky costume.

I searched the web (mostly Pintrest), to get ideas on how to pull off the look. Here is what I came up with.
For more visit my new web page










New Name and New site coming soon! 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment