Monday, September 21, 2015

12 Weeks Pregnant

This week I didn't do a full Youtube video update so I decided to go into more detail on my blog. To see my Vlog video click here

So the past week I've has a recurrence of some of my earlier symptoms. My morning sickness and Nausea have come and gone in the past week. Week 13 is following suit. I find that in the morning I'm very selective about what I eat. Not much outside of grits is appetizing to me on most days, but even grits seem gross at times. Usually, as the morning progresses I can eat more foods, this is a change from when I could eat an entire breakfast after only being awake for 10-15 minutes.

I have had the same fatigue, it's not major, but there is certainly a tiredness that follows me all the time. It has gotten better since week 7-9 but it's still there. Along with the excessive saliva, which is gross and annoying. I read that because of nausea, we tend to swallow less which creates the excessive saliva.


Now that my baby is the size of a clementine I am finally starting to see a very small bump. I can tell that my uterus is starting to poke out slightly since it used to lay completely flat (beneath my stomach pudge). My baby is now able to kick and stretch, but it is too small for me to feel any of it's movements.

At my last doctor's appointment, I was able to hear some of these movements, which sound like echos in the ocean heard by a deep sea diver. None the less it was very interesting to know that my baby was moving around like an Olympic swimmer in my womb. We also heard the heartbeat, but only for a few seconds. Apparently the heartbeat can be heard more easily after 12 weeks, but seeing how I was only 11 weeks and 6 days and very skinny my baby's heartbeat was harder to find and hold on to. But the few seconds Junior Prince and I were able to hear were amazing.

I am looking forward to my next month. I have planned a trip to Las Vegas to visit friends that are more like sisters before I become tethered to Illinois. I've also begun making serious plans for my gender reveal party. Second Trimester here I come!

This weekend's Vlog

Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment