Monday, May 11, 2015

Spring Lookbook: Floral Romper

Floral Print Chiffon  Romper




I'm so happy that rompers are still in style this year. Especially because there are so many more styles and colors available. Last year I got a few from Target and H&M, which I still like but the downside to these were that they weren't work appropriate. 

Generally if you buy a shorts romper they are short or tight and show a lot of skin. But I think this romper is a step in the right direction. The top is fitted but not too tight. I love the position of the waist line. It's placement above the hips & belly button is very slimming. I added a slim belt to compliment my waist but this isn't needed since the waist is already tailored to fit. I also love the loose, pleated shorts bottom. Even though the bottom is short, the flaring loose quality balances this out.



The floral pattern includes orange flowers so I carried my orange Devi bag. I could have worn white or brown shoes but I decided to go with mint wedges. I think adding this pastel makes the other colors stand out even more. 

I think this would be a nice outfit to wear to work with flats or sandals and paired with a conservative cardigan or jean jacket. 

Outfit Details 
Reg Price $26.99 - Charlotte Russe 
Reg Price $29 - Charming Charlie 
Belt: Target
Bag: Devi Cross body bag
Sale price $14.99 - Charming Charlie







Like my hair? Check this out 
This dress and many other spring pieces are show in my recent Haul Video. Check it out!

See this romper in action in my look book video!

Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 


Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the spring vibe girl! Keep it up! With this weather going back and forth, we definitely have some time to get our fashion wardrobe together. These last post definitely have given me some great ideas for my own personal spring collection. Thanks for the "SPRINGspiration"....#LETSENVOKESPRING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feedback!!

    ReplyDelete