Monday, May 18, 2015

OOTW: Graduation Edition



I recently attended the graduation ceremony of my Aunt, She received her masters degree in Social Work. Here is the outfit I wore.

The weather was a little cloudy & cool that day but I wanted to wear a skirt and spring colors despite the 66 degree high. So I opted for a pencil skirt & a simple shirt. I wore a slip under the skirt to add a little warmth and to help everything lay smoothly. You might recognize the yellow top from my recent haul video. I really love the construction of this shirt. The fitted tank and flowy chiffon pleated front make it perfect for wearing with a skirt or suit pant.




To finish off the look I added m Seveven Heels from Call It Spring and some jewelry from Forever 21. Together these pieces created a simple classy look that is perfect for work or an event like this. You can add a cardigan but I work my trench coat.

I did a chunky twistout on two day old hair to achieve this fluffy fro.



Outfit Details

Skirt: 7th Avenue Suiting collection Pencil Skirt
Shirt: Pleated Chiffon Overlay Shell
Shoes: Seveven
Call It spring [no longer online :( ]

Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment