Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Work Wear: Houndstooth Swag



 This entire outfit is from New York & Company, one of my new favorite places to shop for cute work clothes. Our dress code is pretty lenient but I like to look cute, comfortable, casual but still mature and classy. This gray sweater has a wide neck, which allows a little skin to be shown in the shoulder area. The hounds tooth pattern is metalic so it shimmers at a certain angle. When I bought this the store was having a 40% off sale so I paid no more than $15 for this shirt, which is great because it was originally $50! The jeans I have on are actually dark wash denim leggings, a steal for only $30. I am in love with these things. other than the waist back and the lack of a front zipper, no one would ever know that you were wearing leggings. My original plan was not to wear my grey uggs with this outfit but because of the snow and cold I had to properly protect my feet against the elements. I wore my 'B' necklace, also from NY&C with diamond studs.

No comments:

Post a Comment