Monday, December 16, 2013

OOTD

Black Leather and Stripes: Outfit Of the Day

I actually wore this outfit on Thanksgiving, which was a while ago, but I wanted to make sure I shared my cuteness! I got everything worn in this picture from Target. The shirt was $19.99 and I was able to get 20% off by using my Cartwheel which brought the price down to $16. The pair black leather leggings with the cotton back was also $19.99. I am still in love with these pants and have worn them so many different ways! The boots, which I have blogged about in the past, came from Target as well and were $34.99, $27.99 after my 20% off from Cartwheel. In total my outfit came out to be $63.98. On thanks giving I wore the outfit with tall leather boots I got on sale a few years ago from Bakers. I forget their original price but they were on sale for about $67. I have had them for a while but they still look great, one of the many perks for buying real leather! I probably won't be able to say the same thing about the combat boots years from now but for now they are super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment