Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beach Outfit of the Day (OOTD)



I had a great day at the beach with my family today! I loved my skimpy lil outfit. I got the top from express last year on clearance for $20 bucks, the cut off jean shorts from Aerospotale and my sun hat from Target. The cute little bow purse is from Payless! I got this for about $12 bucks with a coupon and my jewelry, gold hoop earrings and a gold pendant necklace, from forever 21.


I had reservations about the outfit, even though i felt confident in it, but after being in the 95 degree weather and walking across the blazing sand I was appreciative of my bare mid drift and legs!
I got my swim Suit from Pac Sun. I love the ruffles at the top, it gives it such a flirty look. My sunglasses were $5 from forever 21 also.

No comments:

Post a Comment