Sunday, July 22, 2012

OOTD

Today I was cute and quirky! This outfit was perfect for running errands but with this color palette you could wear this as a casual fourth of July ensemble.
 The simple white, scoop neck tee-shirt was 5/$20 at Wetseal. The jeans are the Stella boot cut in dark wash from Express.The messenger bag was on sale at Sears for $14. The brand name on the purse is Lulu nyc. The shoes were given to me by a family member so I'm not sure how much or where they are from but I do know the brand name is Mia. I get tones of compliments on these shoes when I wear them. They are patent leather, red sling back flats. Truly a thing of beauty!
And adding a special touch, my Pacific Blue nails add a patriotic flair to the red and white colors of the outfit.
 To disguise my bad hair day I put my hair into a bun and tied a thin scarf into a mini mouse bow. This attracted a LOT of attention, but good attention I think lol. I got this scarf from Target for $14. The red stud earrings I'm wearing are from Wetseal and the silver necklace is also from Target.

I had a lot of fun wearing this outfit! It was really easy to put together because it is essentially a tee-shirt and jeans. You could add any color accessories to spice this up and I love having that much room for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment