Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Adore Me 1st Month

Video Review at the bottom of this post!
Adore Me is a monthly subscription company, much like JustFab or ShoeDazzel, that sells lingerie, swim wear and pajamas. I first heard about them from YouTube. The Bronzegoddess01 did a few reviews for them so I decided to give them a shot.
It's actually pretty nice. You pay $39.95 per month and can pick anything you like or you can skip by the 5th of the month without being charged. They will remind you via email & text to skip or order before you are charged.





If you don't want the pressure of having to remember to skip you can do a 'pay as you go' deal but you don't get all of the VIP perks like $10 off any style, any time, your first set for $24.95 and VIP only sales & sets. Not to mention the 6th set is FREE.

For my first set I picked Kaydence. Which is a simple silk pajama set. This is something you can wear to bed or even under a thin summer dress/outfit. I felt that this was a safe choice since I was worried about picking a bra. I've never bought a bra that I haven't previously tried on. Honestly for the past 5 or so years I have shopped exclusively at Victoria's Secret and only buying 1 of 2 bras that I know fit me perfectly. Saying this out loud sounds a little ridiculous so next month I will try out a bra & panty set.


Price 
Kaydence
regular price $49.95
VIP price $39.99 (Automatic $10 off on any set)
I paid $19.95 (Summer sale $20 off)
*free shipping & Exchanges on all sets*

Victoria's Secret offers silky short sets like this usually for $50-$60 per set. You may get lucky and catch your size during their semi annual sale but even then you are going to pay $25-$35 for a set.
In addition to the reasonably priced sets you can also catch great sales throughout the month, all of which are sent to you via email & posted on their site. Now they have a Buy one get one free sale on sets so there is always motivation to get you shopping.

Overall Review
I would say to not have this shipped to your job like I did. I wasn't aware that the lingerie would not be sent in a UPS or post office package but in the Adore Me box. This isn't a terrible thing. The packaging is black and low key but you may want more privacy than this.

Inside of the box came the lingerie wrapped in red & pink tissue paper along with a catalog, the Adore Me introduction packet which has info about the monthly subscription process and a $10 coupon on my next box. I'm assuming I received these last two things because this was my first box.

Fit

The quality of the material is nice but I expected it to be more silky, like my slips form Victoria's Secret, but instead it had more of a satin finish. The fit was nice. the top is really flattering and fit me well. The bottoms are a bit cheeky in the back which I think is really cute but it is also comfortable to sleep or lounge around in.

I look forward to ordering my next box. I was going to skip July but now that I have a $10 off coupon I will definitely be getting something else.

Click the below video to see my opening of my June box.


Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment