Friday, September 7, 2012

NYX soft matte lip cream

I AM IN LOVE!!! I have never been able to find a lipstick, or a lip color or that matter that I absolutely loved but on this rainy September day I have reached mecca! In my local Urban Outfitters I found this NYX soft matte Lip cream. According to the front label it is not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft and matte.
There is no false advertisement here.



 I got it inSan Paulo #SMLC08. It is a dark berry color. Very subtle, but extremely pigmented. This lip cream covers extremely well and is weightless.  I'm very happy to have found something that quenches my thirst to wear lipstick, my love of lip gloss and my need for it all to be cheap and comfortable!!
I need more!



No comments:

Post a Comment