Saturday, September 15, 2012

Impress Nails update

I am no longer wearing my impress nails. I had a fun time with them, They did last the entire week, they might have lasted longer but I grew tired of them and pulled them off. I like to change my nail color up a lot so they had to go. But I got compliments on them and I really have no complaints. I do not soak them off, I actually pull on them and work the glue loose. This process is actually on the package as one of the proper way to remove the nails. I takes a very thin layer off of my nails but I have extremely brittle nails any way. This may not happen to someone who has stronger nails.
I bought some more at Walgreens this week, they were about $7.50. They are usually cheaper at walmart, around $5 but Walgreens usually has a better selection of colors.
This time I got Big Flirt.
Excuse my camera, honestly it sucks but hopefully you can get an idea of the color. Its a very pretty hot pink. I love it and can't wait to use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment