Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tales from the Roots: Crochet Wig!

      The latest video on my YouTube page is about how I created my own Crochet Wig. I included the step by step process of how it was created and a show & tell. It's very easy to do and I learned how to do this right from YouTube...




Here's what you will need to attempt this yourself: 
1) a Crochet hook (latch hook crochet needle)
2) Wide tooth comb & scissors 
3) 3-4 packs of Braiding/ Marley Hair 
4) Mesh wig cap. 
5) perm rods

      All of these items can be found at your local beauty supply store & none cost more than $7 usually. In total I spent less than $25 total on the wig. It took me about 2 weeks to complete this but it is totally possible to finish this in one day. It all depends on how much time you can devote to it at once. 

Video Below "Easy Crochet Wig"

Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 


Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment