Friday, January 1, 2016

Sensationnel 'Goldie' Wig

Here is the latest addition to my ever-growing wig collection. I discovered this wig after a friend sent me a link to Kiya Nikki's review of this unit. I was instantly in love. I ordered this wig from Sistawigs.com and got it for $22.99 (before shipping & tax). Two days later it arrived at my house and of course, I was happy. With the weather getting colder, the stress of pregnancy and just life in general, I was in need of a break from dealing with my natural hair on a day to day basis. 

This wig is similar to the Joy & Heaven wig so if you like those wigs you will also like these. 

Click here to see my review 

Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment