Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How to Wear a Romper to Work: OOTD


I finally figured out how to wear a Romper to work!  
I picked up this Romper last month from H&M. I paid $17 for it, which is not bad at all. This one is floral with black stripes but I also got a coral one. Both are pretty short, and feature a low cut back with cute strap detailing in the back. 


I paired it with a short, black skater skirt from Forever 21 but you could also pair this with a longer skirt or even a skirt that brings out one of the colors in the romper. I did't have a skirt like that so I paired it with coral flats from Urban Outfitters to ad more color to the outfit. 


I took a couple pictures with different bags and shoes. This outfit could go day to night by adding heels. But for the day this is definetly an office friendly way to wear a romper in the summer. If you office is more conservative a short cardigan or longer skirt could tone this down even more. 





Romper : H&M $17
Skirt: Forever 21 $20
Sandals: Payless 
Flats Urban Outfitters 
Heels Payless 
Bag: Michael Kors (black) and Charming Charlie (White)




Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

@littlethingsbloves on Instagram 



Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment