Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Outfit of the Week: Casual Prep

 



  This was my outfit of choice to wear back to work after being on holiday vacation. Despite me wearing a blazer, which can be restricting depending on it construction, this outfit is extremely comfortable. The blazer, which I got from Forever 21, is made out of a soft knit material which makes it both warm and allows the fit to feel more relaxed than your normal stiff suit jacket/blazer.













     I also like the fact that the sleeves are constructed to be rolled up. The jacket lining is navy blue but inside of the sleeves has a nice pin stripe fabric stitched into it to give the sweater a more sophisticated look and also adds a little embellishment to an otherwise pattern-less jacket. The sleeves can be rolled down to the wrists but they don't have buttons so it's obvious the sleeves were meant to be rolled up at all times. I really don't mind this since this is how I wear my blazers 90% of the times anyway.



   

     The shirt I'm wearing is actually something I found on clearance at JC Penney. Originally priced at $30 it was marked down to $9.99 and after my 20% coupon I was able to get it for 7.99. Even though it is constructed like your run of the mill Tee shirt, the strips of see through material add a simple and cute design. I wore a nude camisole underneath to help compliment the pattern of the shirt.

      To complete this look I just added some gold jewelry and a dark red lip for a little bit of added drama.


Outfit Details
Blazer: Forever 21 $24.90
Shirt: JC Penney by A.n.a  $9.99
Jeans: JC Penney by Arizona
Shoes: JC Penney by Arizona "Lacie"bootie in Taupe $31.99
Jewelry: Forever 21

Don't Forget to Follow Me!! 

@littlethingsbloves on Instagram 


Subscribe to my blog by entering your email blow
 :-) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment